Tuesday 13 April 2010

Gail's



The other Sunday I went out for a delicious brunch with my two oldest friends at Gail's on the Northcote Road. It's always swarming with people (mainly yummy mummy's with babies in tow!) and I'd been meaning to visit since I moved to Clapham last December. The windows are filled with hundreds of yummy things to eat, and whenever I pass I spend at least 5 minutes gawping at the incredible display.

The cafe is a lovely space; bright and airy with wooden furniture and white washed walls. At the front is the food display and ordering counter with the menu behind. There are several tables out the front (usually bathed in sunlight) and lots of tables at the back.

The baked options are amazing; muffins, cakes, croissants, brownies, carrot cake, danish pastries... the list is endless! Check out their website then you'll see what I mean. The savoury stuff looked great too. Lots of salads and sandwiches. It's the perfect place to go for a coffee/brunch/lunch. I had a delicious granola with fresh fruit, and my latte was yummy too. Pancakes also come highly recommended!

Based in Hampstead, Notting Hill, Battersea, St John's Wood, and now Queen's Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment